A student can be removed by the school authorities. On any one of the following grounds.

a. Irregularity in attendance.
b. Behaviour problems.
c. Non payment of fee.
d. Moral breach considered serious by school authorities.

  • Parents are to submit the written request for SLC or TC at school reception in the month of March. If parents do not apply in the month of March, their ward's name shall automatically be transferred to the next higher class, and the fee for the month of April will be charged.
  • Mid Term TC may be issued to a student only in case of transfer after the student takes clearance from the library, sports room, laboratories and finally from the accountant’s office.